Area Code 815 Map
- A three-digit number that identifies one of the telephone service regions into which the US, Canada, and certain other countries are divided and that is dialed when calling from one area to another
- a number usually of 3 digits assigned to a telephone area as in the United States and Canada
- The Chinese Telephone Code Plan is the way to group telephone numbers in the mainland of the People’s Republic of China. Land lines and mobile phones follow different systems: land lines use area codes, while mobile phones do not.
- A telephone numbering plan is a type of numbering scheme used in telecommunications to allocate telephone numbers to subscribers and to route telephone calls in a telephone network. A closed numbering plan, such as found in North America, imposes a fixed total length to numbers.
- * For the area code, see Area code 815. * For the fictional airline flight, see Oceanic Flight 815. * For the Episcopal Church Center (815 Second Avenue, New York, NY) see Episcopal Church in the United States of America
- New Jersey Transit contracts operation of the following routes within Middlesex and Monmouth counties. All routes are exact fare lines.
- a diagrammatic representation of the earth’s surface (or part of it)
- make a map of; show or establish the features of details of; “map the surface of Venus”
- function: (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- A diagram or collection of data showing the spatial arrangement or distribution of something over an area
- A two-dimensional representation of the positions of stars or other astronomical objects
- A diagrammatic representation of an area of land or sea showing physical features, cities, roads, etc
area code 815 map – Akebono ACT815
Engineered to precise Original Equipment (OE) standards, Akebono ProACT Ultra-Premium ceramic brake pads provide the ultimate braking experience suitable for the vast majority of motorists. Designed using vehicle-optimized friction formulations aimed at eliminating noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) and severely limiting wheel dust, while increasing durability and smooth braking events, they are the best replacement for restoring OE ceramic pad performance, as well as upgrading from conventional pads.
Ultimate Performance with OE Quality
Cruising along the interstate, creeping through rush hour traffic or navigating through your neighborhood, you count on your brakes to stop your vehicle every time with smooth, quiet assurance. Why possibly compromise braking performance just because it is time to replace your Brake Pads? Today, motorists have an option to restore OE performance.
Akebono Pro-ACT Ultra Premium ceramic brake pads are the aftermarket’s only OE validated, application-specific friction formulations. Akebono knows the precise definition of OE-Quality as determined by the Original Equipment Manufacturers, because Akebono bids on all vehicle platforms and models years in North America. In addition to dramatically quieter braking, Pro-ACT Ceramic Pads provide best-in-class braking performance, including enhanced initial effectiveness (no break-in required), high resistance to fade, consistent brake pedal feel and ultra-low dusting for cleaner wheels and tires. Ceramic technology also causes minimal wear on brake rotors. Taken together these factors guarantee that Akebono’s Pro-ACT Ultra Premium brake pads provide the ultimate braking experience-reaching new performance levels or better.
Akebono’s Research & Development
Being the largest brake manufacturer in the world gives Akebono a unique advantage: an exclusive Original Equipment experience and expertise backed by the most comprehensive Research & Development in the industry. That fierce pursuit of unfailing quality and safety assures that Akebono continues to be the innovating leader of braking technology.
Ultra-Quiet – Akebono has developed an extensive variety of unique Pro-ACT Ceramic formulations to reduce and/or virtually eliminate brake squealing, groaning and vibration.
Enhanced Durability – For the vast majority of motorists, Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads provide significantly improved pad wear performance in normal driving conditions compared to traditional brake pads. This means longer times between brake jobs.
Low Dusting – The carefully selected materials found in Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads are more compatible with today’s popular aluminum, open-wheel designs. They help minimize and/or virtually eliminate dusting.
Smooth Braking – Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads provide more consistent, smooth stopping power over a wide range of driving conditions, including panic stops.
Vehicle-Optimized Formulations – Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads are formulated to meet the specific OE quality, fit and performance requirements for your vehicle. More than 400 pads are available for virtually every domestic, Japanese and European car and truck built since 1990.
Braking Expertise You Can Trust – Akebono has more than 75 years of braking expertise, is the largest OEM friction pad supplier and is the originator of ceramic pad technology.
What’s in the Box
4-Akebono ProACT Ultra-Premium ceramic brake pads.
Akebono was established in Japan in 1929, at a time when the Japanese automobile industry had only produced 400 vehicles. Since then, keeping pace with the onset of motorization, Akebono has entered the domestic and overseas markets as brake experts. Committed to precision, Akebono refuses to cut corners on safety and will only implement best practices in their operations. This time-tested approach has resulted in proven quality control techniques that guarantee minimal process variation in all phases of production. Embraced throughout the organization, this approach enables the company to consistently achieve nearly zero defects per million parts produced.
For future reference, please use this guide in deciding when to wear red + white + blue plaid shirts:
1st and 3rd MONDAY: FL
2nd and 4th MONDAY: DR
1st and 3rd TUESDAY: CC
2nd and 4th TUESDAY: DD
1st and 3rd WEDNESDAY: CS
2nd and 4th WEDNESDAY: MB
1st and 3rd THURSDAY: KC
2nd and 4th THURSDAY: MH
1st and 3rd FRIDAY: CD
2nd and 4th FRIDAY: GS
1st and 3rd SATURDAY: MW
2nd and 4th SATURDAY: KS *or* KL
Sundays you are free to dress as you please, and Fridays remain Tiedays. No changes to skirts, slacks, undergarments or footwear.
Adherence to this schedule will minimize the chances of two or more Area/Coders showing up to a meeting wearing matching shirts and ensures a professional atmosphere in the workplace. If you have any questions about this change in policy, please let me know.
area code 815 map